‘Sounding Board’ has been created to provide a channel for everyone with an interest in the Harpsichord to share their experiences, their ideas, and their knowledge. It gives everyone an opportunity to ask questions on a variety of topics including technique and repertoire, as well as on technical matters. Please keep sending in your contributions, large or small, serious or frivolous, the seemingly ordinary as well as any of an unusual nature. All contributions and comments welcome, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com .
See below for the latest edition of Sounding Board
These files are in PDF format.
To download Adobe Acrobat PDF reader click http://get.adobe.com/reader/
See all previous issues in our Sounding Board Archive
ISSUE No. 10 – August 2016
Guest Editor – MEDEA BINDEWALD
- Farewell to Finchcocks- RICHARD & KATRINA BURNETT interviewed by MEDIA BINDEWALD
- On the Beat: directing from the Continuo- ANDREW LAWRENCE-KING
- Instrument choice in the performance of 18th-Century Parisian Keyboard Repertoire- GIULIA NUTI
- Jacob Kirkman: portrait of a little known Composer- MEDIA BINDEWALD
- Facing the Future: a personal experience- KATHARINE MAY
- Hendrix joins Handel in W1- CLAIRE DAVIES interviewed by MEDEA BINDEWALD
- ‘Jacob Kirkman, Harpsichord Maker to Her Majesty’ Book Review by DOUGLAS HOLLICK
To View ISSUE No.10 click here- SoundingBoard10